Coordinated Resources Inc
General Privacy Notice
Effective Date: July 1, 2020
Coordinated Resources Inc. of San Francisco (“CRI,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) provide this General Privacy Notice (the “CCPA General Privacy Notice”). This CCPA General Privacy Notice sets forth our privacy practices as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
The CCPA General Privacy Notice applies only to individuals residing in the State of California who are considered “Consumers” under the CCPA and from whom we collect “Personal Information” as described in the CCPA (“Consumers”).
Information We Collect
We may collect Personal Information from you in a variety of different situations, including, but not limited to on our website, a mobile device, through email, in physical locations, through the mail, and/or over the telephone. More specifically, CRI collects the following categories of Personal Information from California consumers, which will depend on the particular Business Purpose for which we collect it:
Examples of Personal Information Collected
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, address, telephone number, credit card number, debit card number, bank account number, or any other financial information. Some information in this category may overlap with other categories.|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||None|
|D. Commercial information.||Products or services purchased, obtained, or considered.|
|E. Biometric information.||None.|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Information on a consumer’s interaction with a website or application.|
|G. Geolocation data.||None.|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, or visual information.|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||None.|
|J. Education information, as defined by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act||None.|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||None.|
Personal Information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA);
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or services we provide you.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our website or from information your computer or mobile device transmits when interacting with our website or mobile applications, among other things.
- Third parties. For example, delivery and installation vendors with whom we contract for services.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use or disclose the Personal Information we collect from you or about you for one or more of the following Business Purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information.
- To contact you or to inform you about your quote, order, or interest
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website and services relating to your employment or potential employment.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your information or account with us.
- To process your requests or transactions and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our systems, App or Website, services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For research, analysis, and business development, including to develop and improve our business processes, Website and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA or subsequently agreed to by you.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
How We Share Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a Business Purpose, including to our service providers. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter into an agreement that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the service.
We share your Personal Information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- Third parties with whom you direct us to share your Personal Information.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for a business purpose:
- Category A: Identifiers.
- Category B: California Customer Records Personal Information ategories.
- Category D: Commercial information.
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
- Category H: Sensory data.
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any Personal Information.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Changes to Our CCPA General Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on our internal Website and update the notice’s Effective Date above. Your continued use of our Network or Website or interaction with us through other methods following the posting of changes and/or our directing you to the updated CCPA General Privacy Notice constitutes your acknowledgment of such changes
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and uses your information described above, your choices and rights regarding such use, or how to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
ATTN: Privacy Team
Coordinated Resources, Inc.
130 Sutter St, Third Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104